So, apparently some colon-blow, tweeny-bopper film, with a greasy looking lead male, is the BIGGEST THING to hit Western cinema since ‘Beverly Hills Chihuahua’ [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
Gotta be honest, been deliberately sticking my head in the sand whenever I hear people mentioning this film, as I refuse to succumb to such an obvious marketing campaign. When I see ‘clever’ new-fangled marketing, it makes me want to poke out my eyes with stale Cheetos, rather than let the phucking bastard marketers win. Like, DAMN YOU with your auto-play audio adverts on every GD blog I visit. DAMN YOU with your magazine covers and actor bios scattered hither-and-thither where celebbloggers are going to find/ publish them.
The 10 second snippet of the movie trailer that I did catch was by accident and was nothing miraculous.
From what I know of the film, it stars a guy who could easily be Crackie McBeehive’s younger, crackier brother; a man, who I shall assume is of an age where it is not LOLsome to call him a man (can’t be bothered to look up his age). The other stars are so completely uninteresting and shoved out of the public eye, by the oily protagonist, that I cannot even summon the words, to describe them here articulately.
WILL YOU BE WATCHING TWILIGHT?
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. Images, branding and original content should not be reproduced without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived