Making it clear prison would be the only thing prohibitive of casting Lindsay Lohan in one of his movies, Woody Allen says he’s supportive of his friend who recently used him for free publicity (or her mother did) by alerting paparazzi to a recent ‘social dinner’ as he called it. Allen told Access Hollywood: ‘I wouldn’t hesitate to use her in a movie because she’s a very talented girl.’ More specifically, the only thing that will land her in prison is murder since it’s clearly impossible to break any laws in Los Angeles and perhaps not even then. ‘If there was some legal reason I couldn’t [cast her], that would be a different story, but it would not concern me personally, no. I think that she’d be just fine and she’d do a great job. As I say, she’s a very gifted girl and I would not hesitate. If I had something for her, I’d certainly call her.’ Included is a recent L’Officiel Homme Magazine photo shoot by Olivier Zahm (using Uncle Terry’s Molester Lens).
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?