There will not be an entire season of Adrianne Palicki running around in a $19.99 latex ‘Sexy Super Hero’ Halloween costume, NBC just passed on the pilot for this show. I’m pretty thrilled, if I’m honest. It was a fairly lethargic idea in a sea of lethargic ideas. Moreover, only the real diehard fan-boys seemed to have been excited about it. Disdain towards the reboot seemed to stem partially from the pointlessness of the concept and partially from a costume that had to be redesigned slightly after an online backlash. Palicki’s full costume had already been released, below, to much mocking. And Palicki had suffered the days of chafing needed to film scenes that were screened for test audiences. Entertainment Weekly reports that the David E. Kelley and Warner Brothers pilot tested to ‘mixed reviews,’ even with the request from Kelley for ‘a commercial-free premiere for the pilot if it aired.’ It may be picked up by someone else, there’s no further word on that yet, but this incarnation is dead.
The new costume, the old costumes, shooting of the pilot and more below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic