Beyonce Knowles has actually bothered to take time out of her day that would otherwise be spent overly-colouring-in her eyebrows, to issue a press-release about the alter-ego who influenced her new album, ‘I am… Sasha Fierce‘.
“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work,” she tells Reuters. “When I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created kind of protects me and who I really am.”
She adds, “Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage.”
Fwat da cuck?
What the heck kind of G.D. jacked-up, ghetto, stripper name is ‘Sasha Fierce‘ anyway?
The singer says that she uses the character of Sasha as an excuse to get nasty on stage and do things in character “when performing [she] would never do normally”.
Listen missy, some of us, who are inclined to be a little wayward and dare I say, loose on occasion, at least have the b*lls to admit we are hoes. When stumbling out of a nightclub, knickers around my ankles, being carried to the Cheetomobile by Brit Brit Spears, I don’t yell, ‘It wasn’t me, Shaneequa Deluxe did it!’.
[IMAGE CREDIT: Turgeon/Rocke/Lee/Splash News]
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All logos and original content should not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. No images may be used without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?