Victoria Beckham’s broken and amputated arms cover Elle UK Magazine March 2013. Inside the issue, she talks again about how she hasn’t slept since she pushed out her first kid. And she elaborates that she doesn’t ‘have’ to work but she ‘needs’ to work so that her kids understand semantics and work ethic.
- On her control issues: ‘You’ve got to trust people. And because I am a control freak, sometimes that’s difficult for me, because I want to micro-manage absolutely everything. ‘I can’t hand over. But I’m trying to do that more. It’s hard because I have such a specific vision.’
- On her self-esteem issues: ‘When I was on stage with the Spice Girls, I thought people were there to see the other four and not me. And when I go out with David and people take pictures I think, ‘They’re here to take David’s picture.”
- On setting an example for her kids: ‘I don’t have to work, I need to work. But I have a good work ethic. David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?