I’m so excited right now that I am thinking of emigration over to the US to take FULL advantage of this latest pop-development… Madonna is bringing Brit Brit and Justin together on stage, for her tour.
According to reports, Madge ‘The Vadge’, Cheeto Spears and Asshat Timberlake will all be performing together TONIGHT in Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet Tour at Dodger’s Stadium.
According to Ryan Seacrest (via Us Magazine):
“They are going to be onstage performing with Madonna,” Seacrest said on KIIS-FM host DJ BoyToy Jesse’s Wednesday-afternoon show.
The exes have both collaborated individually with Madonna.
Added Seacrest, “If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her … I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything quite like that before.”
Cue excited dribbling from celebloggers everywhere, as we try to work out how to eat our Sticky & Sweet Tour commemorative Cheetos and type at the same time.
I would love to be in the same time zone as you guys, so that my overwhelming urge to live-blog this sh*t would be more than just a pipe-dream. Imagine all the exciting Cheeto eating, asshat wearing and leg-spreading in REAL TIME *swoon*. I should imagine that their song will start with some electro-pop warbling from Vadge and Cheeto. Closely followed by some false falsetto asshatery from Timbo. Three minutes later, there’ll have been some jiggling, some gringing and some booty-shaking (that Timbo sure can move).
Might sleep in my Sticky & Sweet Tour AssHat ™ tonight, to properly celebrate this historic occasion.
More news on this when it breaks…
[IMAGE CREDIT: Splash News]
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant