Usher has reportedly filed for divorce from his wife, Tameka Foster. The pair have been together for almost two years and in that time, they have produced two children together, Usher Raymond V, 18 months, and Naviyd, 6 months.
The divorce papers were filed in Atlanta, this morning.
“The Grammy winner has been living apart from his wife for nearly a year after almost two years of marriage,” an insider exclusively tells In Touch, adding, “Usher’s primary concern is for his children. He is a great father and just wants to do what is right for them.” (via InTouch Weekly)
The pair have not been seen together in an age and were clearly over the annoying joined at the hip thing they had going on after their first baby was born. Thinking about it, Usher did not actually seem that bothered when his better half nearly died during her plastic surgery. Hmmm. So, a man not really giving a sh*t when you are at death’s door is a sign you should jump ship. Interesting.
Image credit to Fame Pictures.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?