What the heck is this crap? This is from yesterday, but I had my BS-o-Meter cranked up too high and this never even made it near me. According to TIME magazine, who posted the video above, and The Sun, this two-year-old boy from Musi Banyuasin, Indonesia, is a chain-smoking nicotine addict. Ew, how gross.
The toddler, Ardi Rizal, is said by his mother to smoke around 40-cigarettes-per-day and throw tantrums and become physically ill if he doesn’t get his fix (he favours one certain brand). The same woman clarifies it was her bonehead husband who got the boy hooked, after giving him a smoke aged only 18-months.
The 4stone (56lbs) child was recorded by the media as he played with the cancer sticks and watched on as fitter kids played around him. Officials have offered to buy his parents a car if they can get him to stop smoking. However, his fishmonger father says the boy looks healthy and he doesn’t see a problem.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing