Tori Spelling is refuting a story put out by Star magazine’s current cover story, which claims that she weighs 95 pounds, by saying her actual weight. 107 pounds. Let that sink in for a while. 107.
I probably haven’t been 107 pounds since I was in my teens. I, of course, gather weight is relative and so long as she has a healthy diet and the weight is actually proportionate to her height, 107 as a number is rather alright. But still, really. 107. She actually considers the difference between 95 and 107 to be enough to go public with her weight and on her official Twitter account no less. Heaven help all us regular old fatties.
More photos of Tori Spelling as she looks her usual slim self under the cut.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived