Vanity Fair buried a moderately interesting story over the holiday weekend about Scientology’s alleged dating service whereby its leader would scout potential wives and girlfriends for Tom Cruise by having his retinue select the most docile women for a fake movie audition. Cruise would then parade these women around for PDA in brief relationships devoid of any real affection. When the women inevitably failed their ‘audition,’ they were dumped by the same lackeys and just as quickly replaced. The story has been confirmed by former high-ranking Scientologist Paul Haggis, who said this: ‘I was deeply disturbed by how the highest ranking members of a church could so easily justify using one of their members; how they so callously punished [Nazanin Boniadi] and then so effectively silenced her when it was done. It wasn’t just the threats; they actually made her feel ashamed, when all she had been was human and trusting.’ Cruise’s rep has offered another denial, which I assume means their sources have sources who are currently digging through the trash of anyone who ever worked for Vanity Fair: ‘Lies in a different font are still lies, designed to sell magazines.’
Included are photos of Holmes and Suri Cruise in a NYC park September 3.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape