Tequila, the reality and social media star, whose real name is Tila Nguyen, used her official Twitter page to communicate with fans about her alleged assault.
In the case, Merriman’s rep says that there was no assault. They claim Tequila was intoxicated, and that fuelled the night’s events. However, fans of the reality star, famed in part for her two seasons of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, will know that she often talks about her allergy to alcohol. To make the point and go some way to proving that her account of the night was the accurate one, she reminded fans that she does not drink, as Merriman’s rep alleges.
In Tila Tequila’s Twitter, she says the following of what happened.
- Tila Tequila on arriving back home safely after leaving the hospital: “I have just gotten back home safely to Los Angeles. Thank you for all of your love and prayers, and I appreciate every one’s support.”
- Tila Tequila on her allergy to anything contianing alcohol: “I am allergic to alcohol. It has been publicly known for years. That is how I got the name Tila “Tequila” cuz the irony. I can’t drink.”
- Tila Tequila on her small height/ weight compared to her 6 foot 4 inch 272 pound mate: “I am only 93 pounds and 4′ft 11.”
- Tila Tequila on basically being called a liar by the media and Merriman’s rep: “The truth will set you free… God is with me.”
[UPDATE: Tequila had tweeted that she was drunk at some point two days ago.]
Looking at Merriman and Tequila’s Twitter history, she wrote about being drunk.
- Tila Tequila on heading to a Chargers party (notably less coherent than the above tweets): “Dman im drunk!!!!!!! Im headed to this Chargers VS 49ers game right now!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! @shawnemerriman u ready?? LETS GOOOOO! =)”
Photos from the Chargers game as taken from Tequila’s TwitPic are below.