Star magazine, who can still go EFF themselves, are going hard with this Ashton Kutcher cheating story. I ignored it during week one, paid it lip service during week two. Now, here we are in week three and they’re still running the same cover. They’re either trying to save time by lazily hammering the same story into the ground or they really think they have something aside from creative writing and a starf**ker trying to make a name for herself. This week, week three of trying to get sued taking the word of 21-year-old Brittney Jones, Star has decided to publish the alleged text messages of baby Rachel Uchitel. On the anniversary of Kutcher and Demi Moore’s five-year marriage (the pair celebrate their anniversary on Friday) these messages have been released. ‘When’s the next time you’re gonna have an empty house?’ Jones wrote to Kutcher. ‘Not sure,’ he allegedly replied. ‘Maybe the end of the month.’ He then added, ‘I’m w/ my daughter.’ Jones says of making arrangement, ‘Ashton was really paranoid.’ People magazine is getting in on the action, as… why not. That cover is below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape