Taylor Swift covers the new issue of Parade Magazine inside of which she uses a mix of outside voice and inside voice (as interpreted by Siri) and sad emoji to explain all the feelings she’s feeling about all those guys she’s dated. Asked why she’s rushing into relationships and pretending to be in love every week (if you ‘love’ everyone you don’t really love anyone, surely?), she replies in what sound like song lyrics the more you read them: ‘I don’t think there’s an option for me to fall in love slowly,’ she admits, ‘Or at medium speed. I either do or I don’t [fall in love]. I don’t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing. You don’t look before you leap, which is like, ‘Yay, this is awesome! Let’s not think twice!’ And then you’re like, ‘We used to be flying. Now we’re falling. What’s happening?’’ Her interview is below with photos from the 2012 AMAs.
- On the bad boys to whom she’s drawn: ‘There’s a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don’t, they know how to look at you to say it all. I think every girl’s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore.’
- On the difficulty of living in the public eye: ‘I don’t know necessarily how much privacy I’m entitled to, but I know I don’t get much of it. At the same time, I asked for this. I could be playing in a coffee house. I’d be happy doing that, [but] not as happy, probably. Knowing that people are going to hear the music I make is the most amazing feeling. Knowing that there are dudes waiting outside my house with cameras, hiding in the bushes, is a less awesome feeling.’
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape