Taylor Swift is probably going to write a song about Harry Styles from One Direction’s lack of commitment after they held hands backstage at X Factor, she introduced him to her mother during her sound check, she set a wedding date in her head and he never called her again. And she probably promised him that she wouldn’t write a song about him but then wrote one anyway because that’s a thing she does. For example, during her interview with The New York Times, Swift casually mentions that she once promised a swain he’d stay out of her dream journal but she put him in there anyway: ‘The only time [being written about] has ever crossed someone’s mind was when we were in the process of breaking up. Of course I was like, ‘Oh, don’t worry, I won’t’ And then I did. Look, it’s not like it was written somewhere in the fine print that I write songs about my life. If we break up, I’m going to write about it. But I’m probably also going to write about when I fell in love with you. So there’s an upside.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?