Mark Wahlberg is still ‘King Douche’.
Actually, I take that back.
Justin Timberlake already has that crown, as well as ‘Ass-Hat of the Year 2008′ and I wouldn’t want to take that away from him [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
Wahlberg explains, in the quote below, why he wants to put the smack-down on his fellow worshipers, while at church:
“I go to church and people ask me if they can be on Entourage, what’s gonna happen. I go to church to worship, I don’t go to church to talk about it. The stuff that I did with my entourage back in the day is stuff that I’m not proud of and I’m asking forgiveness for; I don’t want things brought up in church, but, if you go to church in Beverly Hills, those kind of things happen. I get scripts, resumes, books – people tried to come up to me with a children’s book before and I wouldn’t take it. They got upset with me. This is church.”
[IMAGE CREDIT: Jose/MarinMedia/LondonEnt/Splash]
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All logos and original content should not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. No images may be used without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?