These are the arrivals to the 2010 Stand Up To Cancer event. The telethon, the third annual of its kind, which can be viewed below in a live stream from Hulu (even for international viewers), raised $100 million for its scientific partner, the American Association for Cancer Research, during its inaugural 2008 broadcast.
The event will feature musical performances by Stevie Wonder, Natasha Bedingfield, Queen Latifah, Aaron Neville and others. As well as appearances by George Clooney, Will Smith, Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal and other celebrities. Cancer survivors Christina Applegate and Lance Armstrong will also take part. Stand Up To Cancer 2010 will be simultaneously broadcast on Fox, ABC, CBS and NBC, and shown on cable channels such as E!, VH1, HBO and others. The September 10, 2010 event begins at 8 PM EDT. One can donate online, bid on items in their auction, or give over the phone. Pictures show, in order, Vanessa Hudgens, Delta Goodrem and Natasha Bedingfield, Rob Lowe, Kristen Bell, Mandy Moore, Emily Deschanel, Leona Lewis (who didn’t wear the t-shirt on the red carpet), Cindy Crawford, Marg Helgenberger, Sofia Vergara, Anne Heche, Kelly Osbourne, Christina Applegate, Jamie King, Marcia Cross, Gabrielle Union, Olivia Munn, Katie Couric (not in a t-shirt), and Tatyana Ali.
Image credit to Juan Rico/Fame Pictures. Story The Huffington Post.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing