Justin Timberlake can be seen above as a ‘Golf Digest’ November 2008 cover star.
On this cover, you may notice that Timberlake stands confidently underneath the words “Get Longer / Get Straighter”.
THOUGHT: (My love of obtuse headlines aside) I read this and thought ‘what the heck kind of subliminal sexual shenanigans are afoot here?’
QUESTION: While (presumably) referring to golf what subliminal message do you think the ‘Golf Digest’ copy-writers portray?
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing