Sofia Vergara was originally chosen to pee on Zac Efron in The Paperboy. Although, Vergara says, she’s glad she walked away because her buyer’s remorse about the scene would have been captured on film forever. Vergara was cast in the role that eventually went to Nicole Kidman and involved a jellyfish sting scene with Efron. The director filmed the scene with Kidman, but then panicked and threatened to scrub it from the movie. Only to have Kidman order the director to keep it in. Vergara says she would have regretted doing the scene at all. ‘It was a fun role [but] I was so glad that I didn’t have to pee in anyone’s face, though. I was glad it was not me,’ said Vergara. ‘For [Kidman], that’s nothing. For me, it would have been three weeks of stress. ‘How am I going to pee in there?”
Image credit to INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?