Sofia Vergara on The Talk discussing being asked to lose weight for red carpet.
Sofia Vergara is Emmy Rossum. Both are hammered into the ground by dry interviews where the person speaking to them cannot seem to think of an original question or two. Rossum talks for minutes at a time about her ‘snatch patch’, used on the set of Shameless. Vergara is always asked about her weight. She covers the latest issue of Shape. There are two covers, one wearing a dress and the other wearing a bikini. I ignored the bikini one, because it was just too easy. That said, it’s relevant to this piece, so the images are below. The Modern Family actress appeared on a talk show called The Talk, which apparently exists, and she spoke about how she can never find clothing to fit for the red carpet. Dresses lent to her were usually size 0, she said, adding, ‘I could never wear like really fashionable things, I couldn’t even pick a color or a designer.’ Vergara was advised to lose weight and shown photos of other actresses on the red carpet. She quipped, ‘They might look better in pictures, but I look better naked.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?