The exact dimensions of Sofia Vergara’s spice rack were mentioned on the cover of Allure last year because you’ve got to make use of that little measuring tape while still inside Ikea or none of your stuff is going to fit. According to Vergara, her rack is 32F and I only know that because she’s mentioned it in three consecutive interviews now including this Cosmo cover and her Vogue interview which means she’s basically the only one who measures properly.
- On setting a wedding date with fiancé Nick Loeb: ‘He was already married with a big wedding and I was already married with a big wedding, so we’re going to something but not right now. When he proposed, it was my birthday, and I’d flown more than 100 family and friends to Mexico for six days of partying. It took me forever to arrange the logistics! If I had known I was going to get engaged, I don’t do this stupid birthday.’
- On rumors that she and Nick were about to become parents via a surrogate: ‘Well, because I froze my eggs. I had to go to my doctor’s office a hundred million times to do injections. The [rumor] probably came from that. My doctor had told me ‘We have a small window.’ I said, ‘That’s so rude!’ I already have a kid, so I never thought I would need to do that. But I will have to use a surrogate, because I had thyroid cancer and lots of radiation. I don’t want to wait forever, but not yet, because I’m working like an animal.’
- On whether she’s high-maintenance in bed: ‘No one can be a sex kitten every day, and anyone who tells you that is lying. But I do wear negligees and Japanese silk robes. For a long time, I lived along with my son and only saw my boyfriends in a hotel. So at home, I slept in old tee shirts. I realized when I moved in with Nick that I couldn’t do that. Now, I only keep nice pajamas around, because whatever is there, I’m going to wear.’
- On the exact moment she said to herself, I’ve made it! ‘In my 20s, I was already known in the Latina market. When I moved to L.A., I used to go to this club. At the end of the night, everybody would come outside to get their cars. I would be next to Leonardo Dicaprio and Justin Timberlake and my car was always right out in front! Nobody knew who I was, but the valets knew because they were Latin. But I haven’t been at this level until now. I’m greedy. I want to take advantage of my 15 minutes.’
- On how her style has evolved: ‘I have learned that not everything looks good on me because of my boobs. Magazines will say, ‘She is wearing the same shape again.’ I’m like, yes! So what? My boobs are real. They’re a 32F. I can’t wear something backless, because what holds them up? Then the magazines would be saying, ‘What was she thinking with those sagging t-ts?’’
- On a five-year plan: ‘I’ve never had a plan for anything. I know I’m not going to get any more shows like Modern Family. If it ends in five years, it would be great to do movies and focus on things like my Kmart line. Maybe have a kid. But I am going to be working my whole life. I love making money. I really love it!’