By ‘discusses’, of course, I mean she shamelessly shills for a company with the most idiotic diet concept I’ve ever heard of. The reality star said on Wednesday that she’s already lost 5 pounds with Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet, and hopes to lose 5 to 10 pounds more. This is after admitting issues with her weight and an eating disorder from her days as a high school cheerleader. This is the second dumbest weight loss secret reveal since Tori Spelling blamed hers on Swine Flu.
“I actually noticed that celebrities were taking Dr. Siegal’s Cookie Diet and I thought, ‘This has got to work,’” she said. The diet. which cuts out breakfast and lunch in favor of the doctor’s specially baked cookies, cuts calories down to 1,000-1,200 a day. “I eat six cookies a day and then I have like chicken for dinner, or fish,” Snooki explained. “Something healthy.” She added that she’s turned her mom onto the diet trend as well. “She lost at least 10 pounds. So I helped my mom out,” Snooki said.
Pictures show Nicole Polizzi, a.k.a. Snooki, out and about throughout 2010.
Image credit to BRJ/ Juan Rico/ Fame Pictures. Quote from Access Hollywood.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived