Bane, using his beard as breathing apparatus, and that guy from the Wall Street sequel we’re pretending didn’t happen cover The Hollywood Reporter’s latest issue looking like this because why not. Jessica Chastain, Tom Hardy, Shia LaBeouf, and Mia Wasikowska are apparently The New A-List because The Hollywood Reporter is pulling its alphabetized lists from the same spreadsheet as Vanity Fair’s Hollywood Issue (reading: here, here, here, and here). Inside the issue, LaBeouf is swearing off big budget movies: ‘I’m done,’ he says. ‘There’s no room for being a visionary in the studio system. It literally cannot exist.’ Asked how publicly hating Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull damaged his relationship with its director Steven Spielberg, who also produces the Transformers movies, LaBeouf says: ‘He told me there’s a time to be a human being and have an opinion, and there’s a time to sell cars. It brought me freedom, but it also killed my spirits because this was a dude I looked up to like a sensei.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?