Shortly before he left to be with his co-star in a movie that required non-simulated sex, Shia LaBeouf submitted sex tapes with his girlfriend and photos of himself naked to director Lars von Trier to win a role in Nymphomaniac. And then he started having sex with co-star Mia Goth in real life because his penis demands verisimilitude at all times. And now he’s promoting Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman in which he apparently trips balls realistically because he practiced a bunch with real drugs, filmed himself, and had co-star Evan Rachel Wood give him notes. Really. Talking about acid, which he’d ‘never done before,’ the 26-year-old explains: ‘I remember sending Evan tapes. I remember trying to conjure this and sending tapes and Evan being like, ‘Yeah, that’s good, but that’s not, but this is, but that ain’t.’ [It's] not like she’s the expert on set. I’m just saying you reach out to friends and you sort of gauge where you’re at. So I was sending tapes around. I’d get fifty percents from people, and that starts creeping me out, and I got really nervous. Towards the end, I was like… That’s what propels things like that. Being nervous that you’re not going to get it right or it’s not going to be honest. You subject yourself to things and you can’t choose your thoughts. You can’t choose your feelings. But you can really influence them, and I just try to influence myself as much as possible.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?