Serena Williams foot fault video showing line judge accusing her of foot fault.
Serena Williams was disqualified from the Saturday 12 September 2009 US Open Semi-Finals after a foot fault that was later found to have not happened after a review of the tape and after had a very aggressive outburst.
Sadly, in this match, rather than pick her crack and win while her opponent cowers in fear, Williams lost after being disqualified for a foot fault violation by the line judge at 10:52 p.m. on her second serve to go match point down.
Williams was furious at the line judge and so she started screaming. The judge thought Williams was threatening them as Williams was making he GRRRR face.
However, she yelled actually “I swear to God, I’m [bleep] taking this ball and I’m shoving it down your [bleep] throat”… which is much better. It was either that or “I swear, I never even learned how to spell L-O-S-E-R in school, well, who’d of ever thought it. WTF am I supposed to do now!?!”
The video below is from the Serena Williams foot fault US Open press conference.
Serena Williams foot fault video conference talking about what happened…
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly
- Beyonce Is Really Not Helping Herself Here
- Shia LaBeouf Oversold The Nymphomaniac Movie’s Sex Scenes
- The Katie Holmes Wet T-Shirt Photos You Didn’t Ask For