Selena Gomez is in a bikini most of the movie you bootlegged from the Pirate Bay this weekend. In what’s supposed to be her first big girl role. She admittedly had no idea what she was getting herself into and she makes it sound like her mother pushed the role. ‘I didn’t really know what I was getting myself into but, while we were there, it was incredible to create and to play and it was liberating,’ Gomez explained at a press junket this weekend. ‘I think it added a sense of vulnerability to the characters too when you see them in jail in that state and a bikini adds a whole other element because they are girls and they are exposed and they should be cold and that’s not really a comfortable setting.’ She adds, it was her mother’s idea that she take the role, ‘She loves this kind of vibe. She’s super into indie movies and indie directors… I think it was more of her pushing me and being like, you should go for it.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?