I would have missed this, as it was a footnote in a story about Vanessa Hudgens crying moar about the dozen or so pictures she took in 2007-2009 being leaked every time she prepares to release a movie. Okay, first things first…
Hudgens, and a bunch of other people, already admitted to the media that their nudes, hacked from personal devices/ emails, were real. Hudgens met with law enforcement today to discuss increasingly-intimate photos hacked from her Gmail account (my guess, her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org). TMZ.com reports that as many as 50 celebrities may have had their personal pictures hacked, with tracks leading back to one main ringleader who’s coordinating what will become your 2012 fap folder. The FBI is conducting an investigation, because of the hacking and Hudgens’ insistence she was underage in some of the pictures (I still call b.s., as there’s no proof… it feels like a quick way to compel people to take the pictures down). The Internet ring has sold some of the photos and video they acquired illegally; TMZ says, basically, it was for LULZ not the money.
Oh, a TMZ source says that Scarlett Johansson is one of the people targeted. Moreover, a nude picture was hacked from her iPhone. So, we can probably expect to see that soon. And then have those boobs removed from the web too.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story TMZ.
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived