Scarlett Johansson is firing back at critics who argue acting with your cleavage shouldn’t earn you a Tony Award. Some are saying that Jonansson deserves no awards of any kind until she eats a sammich and gains back her curves. I concur, and shall set about force-feeding her while you stare at these pretty pictures.
Scarlett Johansson is firing back at critics who argue the actress is undeserving of a Tony Award for her role in Broadway’s A View From the Bridge. The 25-year-old actress’ win prompted fellow Broadway star Hunter Foster to start a Facebook campaign, “Give The Tonys Back To Broadway.” Foster believes Johansson’s Hollywood status was the main reason behind her victory earlier this month, preventing Broadway veterans from taking home a trophy. “I pounded the pavement for years and I know what it’s like to struggle as an actor. A lot of it is luck and, certainly, a lot of it is opportunity and the lack of that,” Johansson told Broadway World. “So, I totally understand the frustration there.” [Us]
Pictures show Scarlett Johansson, looking almost her old self, at the 64th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York City June 13, 2010.
Image credit to AAR/Fame Pictures. Quote Us Weekly.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj