Scarlett Johansson covers Cosmopolitan January 2012 after being cut and copy-pastad by an eight-year-old with only use of their feet. What is this cover? It’s MS Paint’s finest, that’s what it is. Or some jacka$$ messed around with her proportions in Photoshop. She looked WAY thinner and her boobs were bigger in Interview Magazine (NSFW). IDK, maybe it’s just the Wal-Marty budgetness of the OMO Norma Kamali dress that’s throwing me off. Its lace, padded, ill-fitting goodness. It BURNS. Oh, God, it burns. Only one quote has been released so far: ’I’m attracted to the quality of being adventurous and perhaps a bit mischievous and also questioning authority and being proactive. If that makes up a quintessential bad boy, then whatever. I’m not at all attracted to meanness or bullying, but I do think conviction is attractive. I mean, really, who doesn’t?’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?