I have a couple of problems with Sam Worthington. I won’t bore you with the full list but, broadly speaking, his interviews and the way he communicates can be entirely jarring. No, I don’t mean his accent or his patter. I mean what he is actually trying to communicate in interviews. I’ve said before that he tries too hard to be the man’s man/ everyman. And his insistence that he’s down-to-earth, true as it may be, gets old really quick. The actor also seems very vacant in photos. Like, dead-eyed. I can’t think of a better way to describe it, but he just looks like he’s staring into the light in wonder. Or like his attempts at thought during the day have burnt him out and now he can do little more in every picture than give a glassy-eyed, thoughtless stare. I mean it. Look at just about any picture, there’s always a gormless look on his face. This has, however, been cunningly rectified by the use of glasses. You see… Worthington is, like, totally smart now. Look at these pictures. He totally comes off as WAY smart.
Homer celebrates smarties everywhere with the S-M-A-R-T dance @ 12-seconds.
I keed about him looking any smarter. Psyche. He’s said in numerous interviews that he has horrible blurred vision without glasses, yet he still refuses to wear them most of the time. He is still pretty to look at. So I’m gonna do just that.
The pictures in the gallery show a bespectacled Sam Worthington as he attends the Clash of the Titans press conference in Tokyo, Japan on April 7, 2010.
Image credit to Barcroft/Fame Pictures.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived