Christina Applegate is a mother. The 39-year-old actress has given birth to a baby girl. She and her fiance, 41-year-old Dutch musician Martyn LeNoble, confirm the news. LeNoble made the news of the birth a Facebook update, late Monday, telling the world daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble was born in Los Angeles on Thursday January 27. She weighed 7 lbs., 8 oz.. ‘Actress Christina Applegate and fiance, musician Martyn LeNoble, welcomed daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble on Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011 in Los Angeles,’ a spokesperson for the pair said in a statement. ‘Mother and daughter are doing great.’ A source tells People.com, the first to break the news, that ‘She’s a beautiful little girl, and they are so happy and in love with her.’ Applegate and LeNoble have been dating for nearly three years and became engaged last Valentine’s Day. The pregnancy was announced in July, before the pole-dancing. Applegate had a double mastectomy in July 2008 and reconstructive surgery months later. She is now cancer-free.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?