Ryan Phillippe says, in these words, that he is sick of being pooped on. I’m pretty sure he’s discussing talk of his alleged infidelities, and not activities after which you’d need to double-up on your shots. The 35-year-old spoke frankly, on Monday, during an interview on Howard Stern’s Sirius XM radio show.
The subject of relationships came up, as much of his early fame was based on that. The focus was his recent split and his marriage. Phillippe and ex-girlfriend Abbie Cornish broke up four months ago. But it wasn’t until late February when her publicist announced the split, amidst rumors of Phillippe’s infidelity.
“I have a new rule: not to date anyone who has a publicist. Who announces a breakup? I don’t understand that! There’s no need for that.”
Phillippe also discussed his poor treatment by the media. He broke up with ever-adorable Reese Witherspoon, and he’s been getting crapped on ever since.
“I’ve been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese and I divorced. I’m tired of getting sh-t on. I don’t feel like I deserve it. Things happen! How many people have you broken up with over your life?”
Image credit to SCJ/Fame Pictures. Quotes from The Huffington Post.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape