Ryan Phillippe says, in these words, that he is sick of being pooped on. I’m pretty sure he’s discussing talk of his alleged infidelities, and not activities after which you’d need to double-up on your shots. The 35-year-old spoke frankly, on Monday, during an interview on Howard Stern’s Sirius XM radio show.
The subject of relationships came up, as much of his early fame was based on that. The focus was his recent split and his marriage. Phillippe and ex-girlfriend Abbie Cornish broke up four months ago. But it wasn’t until late February when her publicist announced the split, amidst rumors of Phillippe’s infidelity.
“I have a new rule: not to date anyone who has a publicist. Who announces a breakup? I don’t understand that! There’s no need for that.”
Phillippe also discussed his poor treatment by the media. He broke up with ever-adorable Reese Witherspoon, and he’s been getting crapped on ever since.
“I’ve been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese and I divorced. I’m tired of getting sh-t on. I don’t feel like I deserve it. Things happen! How many people have you broken up with over your life?”
Image credit to SCJ/Fame Pictures. Quotes from The Huffington Post.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time