At this point, I’d almost forgotten that Katy Perry and Russell Brand were even married. Mostly because he moved on immediately and she’s been slumming with John Mayer who’s pretending to be ‘boyfriend material’ to stay in her pants. But I guess Brand is still being asked to explain ‘So, you’re no longer having sex with Katy Perry… on purpose?’ and this time it’s Australia’s 60 Minutes who’s asking ‘Really?’ to which Brand responded with a drug analogy: ‘Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it don’t, but if you sort of sense there’s an incompatibility, then in any relationship regardless of the status of the individual, it kind of is best to go separate ways… I think if you’re someone who’s really into mountain biking, it would be good to go out with someone else who’s into mountain biking, and if you’re really into Eastern mysticism, go out with someone else whose into Eastern mysticism… I think if you’re a devoted tennis professional and you get married to a crystal meth addict, you might have trouble… I’ve been in a lot of trouble.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?