Rihanna & Lady GaGa duet audio was a demo, despite reports saying otherwise.
Rihanna and Lady GaGa did not duet together on the track ‘Silly Boy’, which caught the Internet alight at the end of last week. It was posted up everywhere alongside excited commentary about how badly people wanted to hear the final edit.
The track, as originally posted on the the Kanye West blog, has just been revealed as just a rough studio demo that does not even feature either artist on the vocals.
This is another classy example of how me being a lazy arse has paid off once again. First, I was not entirely sure how much I gave a damn about any alleged track between the two. Second, I guess I ran out of time and could just not be bothered to listen to the track through and make up my mind how to review it. Meaning, I was probably too busy posting about skinny Hohan or my beloved contagious Parasite.
Well, in any case, it did not get posted and I’m so glad I did not post a fraud.
Anyone hoping to hear Rih lash out through song at the man who allegedly assaulted her in February will have to keep hoping. The song – which surfaced on the internet months ago — is just a demo that may or may not have been written for GaGa and Rihanna, and doesn’t even feature their voices on it.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?