Because the tabloids were all out of ideas this week, Star Magazine (with a fake Jennifer Lopez wedding story on the cover) suggested in a nebulously-worded story that, in theory, tapes of Whitney Houston and Ray J could exist just because he made one with Kim Kardashian. And that it could leak because the aforementioned leaked. Moreover, it’s assumed, were this the case, the family would be mad about it. A source claims Ray J has ‘a ton of sexually explicit photos and videos,’ adding that ‘[Whitney's family have] been in contact with Ray and told him they do not want any photos or videos painting her in a bad light to come out. They explained to Ray that now is the time to honor Whitney, not drag her legacy down. They’ve basically told him, ‘Name your price.’ But Ray is stalling so far because he knows he sitting on a gold mine.’ Then it devolves into further supposition, continuing: ‘[Whitney] adored Ray. She loved doting on him, and she would have done anything he asked; including make a sex tape.’ However, Ray J ran to TMZ.com to deny basically extorting money from the estate with the threat of a release since he claims there are no tapes. His rep says: ‘The despicable tabloid report released today claiming the existence of a sex tape between Ray J and Whitney Houston is not true… There is no sex tape.’
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?