Rachel Bilson is the September 2010 cover girl for InStyle UK. Bilson is always adorable, like a slightly smaller, brunette Reese Witherspoon or something. She’s just too cute. The actress, now 28-years-old, whom I remember vividly from her OC days playing a high schooler, covers the issue in a dress that shows her underboob. You have to squint to see it, but it’s there. Underboob aside, she’s definitely being styled in a manner more age-appropriate than we often see. She’s usually made to look like a little doll in outfits better suited to tweens than women nearing 30. There’s some sideboob action in another of her pictures, below, you’re welcome, and there’s one other rubber outfit that I don’t quite understand but looks good on her. She’s too cute for me to be mad at her for that mess. Below are her interview snippets and a behind-the-scenes video…
- Rachel Bilson on privacy and [boyfriend] Hayden Christensen: Whatever the papers may have recently speculated about her and the “very private” Hayden, she refuses to let it have any effect on her life. So much so, in fact, that she makes a point of not reading any press. “I would never want to read or hear anything about myself. It is poison,” she insists.
- On Mischa Barton and The OC: “I do miss Summer terribly,” she says. “The OC was the most phenomenal time. I saw Mischa at Cannes, but I honestly miss everyone from the show.” She continues, “I do fall out of cars, but not because I am drunk, but because I am clumsy. I think the girls who come to fame younger fall into all that [partying], but I did it before I became famous. I mean, I was 21 when The OC started, Mischa was 16. I can’t imagine dealing with that kind of success at that age. My life may have been very different if I had started out that young.”
- On body image and weight issues: “You know what I hate?” she says… “the amount of attention that is put on weight and body image. It is so backwards and sends out the wrong message. ‘What do you eat? Do you work out?’ It’s not what young girls should be stressing about. They look up to these actresses and read about plastic surgery and what they do and don’t eat. I eat, I love food, I wanna eat when I wanna eat. If you are not feeling good about yourself, then you work out. But you do it for you.”
- On her car accident: “I don’t remember anything. Seriously. I was in a coma for three days, but I don’t remember the accident. I had a head injury, so I sort of blacked out. People said it would come back to me, but you know, I am hoping it never will”.
- On fashion and designing: “I would love to do some more designing, but only if I could do it properly,” says Rachel. “I think Sienna Miller’s clothing line with her sister [Twenty8Twelve] is really clever and the Olsen twins make great clothes with The Row and Elizabeth and James. They are examples of talented people who have done it right. Some people just put their name on stuff, but those guys are authentic and know what they are doing because they have good taste. That’s the difference.”
- On her wedding wish and Chanel: “I am a Chanel girl until I die. I have a real Chanel wedding dress wish. I guess a girl can dream.”
Rachel Bilson covers InStyle UK magazine September 2010: behind-the-scenes.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape