You’re jelly. Yes, YOU. As is everyone jealous of the 17-year-old who reads as so groomed and hyper-sexual in her marriage I’ve had readers ask me if I think she is an abuse victim (bear in mind there are different types of abuse; sex, power etc.). Remember, Courtney Stodden’s whore uniform got her kicked off Facebook. Stodden’s mother said it’s because jealous women look at the page and report it as inappropriate. JELLY. Now, in an interview that just landed in my inbox, Stodden and Doug Hutchison, 51, (labelled a ‘pedo’ in yesterday’s Cyanide and Happiness… uhuh), said Pumpkin Patch mothers were jealous and so reported their dry-humping, Stodden’s spread eagle and bending over in Daisy Dukes. They explained being thrown out of the family location to Dr Drew (airing on Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers Monday, Nov. 7 at 3:00pm ET/PT on The CW)…
Doug: ‘There were also a lot of people there who were enjoying, they wanted to take pictures with us. We even overheard a dad say to his little girl ‘oh look honey, they have a pumpkin patch girl this year.’
Courtney: ‘The dad loved it!’
Doug: ‘A lot of the kids thought that she was like this pumpkin patch princess. There was a handful of concerned moms who went to the owners and said ‘get her out’ so we were escorted out.’ [via LifeChangersTV]
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?