According to Star Magazine, the newly married Portia de Rossi is to change her surname to that of her spouse Ellen DeGeneres [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
The former Ally McBeal star is said to be officially changing her name to Porta DeGeneres.
See, still Portia-De-Fancy-Pants-if-you-please and still a very nice and very long-winded name.
A source told Star:
Portia and Ellen ordered stationary with “Mrs. and Mrs. DeGeneres” printed on it. The source went on to say: “Ellen and Portia used it to write thank-you notes to the 19 friends and family who attended.”
I think Ellen should have made more of an effort and jumped in as well.
Why not really think outside of the box and swap last names? It’s not like anyone is gonna tell you otherwise!
Ellen de Rossi – anyone?
To watch the pair’s wedding video, click here.
[IMAGE CREDIT: Whittle/Splash News]
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly
- Beyonce Is Really Not Helping Herself Here
- Shia LaBeouf Oversold The Nymphomaniac Movie’s Sex Scenes
- The Katie Holmes Wet T-Shirt Photos You Didn’t Ask For