Plum Miami, the magazine with whom Lindsay Lohan did a photo shoot and was supposed to do an interview a few weeks ago, has released some teasers for their article. I wasn’t expecting too much anyway, as Lohan was braless the whole shoot and alternated between flashing her T&A. Turns out, that was all she had to offer. Plum Miami writer Jacquelynn D. Powers chides Lohan in a series of quips about the star’s deteriorating image of lifestyle, in a piece entitled The Long Goodbye. It’s an interesting read and most of it’s below with a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot. We learn that any gloss of professionalism is quickly unmasked at a challenge to Lohan’s rank as a celebrity; she’s indulged and less-mature than her little sister. She’s surrounded by out-of-it sycophants and she’s quick to use her celebrity, successfully, when she wants her own way.
- Powers shadowed Lohan in south Florida during the Plum Miami photo shoot and they were scheduled to do an interview, before Lohan’s house arrest. Upon meeting Lohan, Powers remarks, ‘In the chauffeured Lincoln Navigator, it was all about puffing Parliament Lights and Miami chitchat with her entourage. Lindsay traveled with a revolving pack of pseudo-chaperones, whose most responsible member was her 17-year-old sister, Aliana.’
- Powers describes Lohan’s arrogance and mood swings: ‘As we pulled up to the Fontainebleau, a bright-orange parking cone was blocking the entrance,’ Powers writes. ‘Not accustomed to waiting, apparently, she lowered the car’s window and shouted, ‘Move that cone. I’m Lindsay Lohan.’ And it was done. This foreshadowed the arrogance and demanding personality she exhibited as her sweet-girl façade started slipping.’
- Powers on Lohan as a person, in person: During another moment of observation, Powers noted that ‘Lindsay’s aura, while professional, seemed almost melancholy. She was pretty and talented, albeit a little sad and weary. And constantly looking for drama, whether it was picking a fight with her younger sister… or freaking out over a lost pair of Zanotti heels.’
- Powers confirms that alcoholic Lohan is still a boozehound: ‘Saturday was another night at LIV, and all that implies. Sunday was an all-day party in the penthouse and on the beach. When I arrived at The Raleigh at 7 p.m. to conduct my interview, even her handlers were incoherent. Car services were sent and rebuffed. Even Aliana departed, but Lindsay wouldn’t end the party… it was like watching the lights come on at a nightclub after-hours… not pretty.’
- Powers admits Lohan’s drama was too much for her: ‘I never got my interview,’ Powers wrote. ‘My associates and I were exhausted from the constant demands, drama, outbursts, cancellations and tsoris from the Lohan clique.’