The flop reality show that opened to poor numbers and sank lower still with each week, The World According To Paris, won’t be renewed. This is according to Vulture, who clarify that producers/ execs aren’t officially commenting but the show won’t be back for a second season… because there’s no point. The numbers aren’t there and there’s little interest. And it performed poorly next to shows like Aubrey O’Day’s reality show and some weird show with Roseanne Barr.
Keeping Up With The Kardashians is on season six, with at least one season each of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney & Kim Take New York (K&KTNY within days will start shooting season two). This is something about which Hilton’s obviously sore, she walked out of an interview because she was confronted on the Kardashians shilling more tabloids and garnering more viewers.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic