My title is full of lies because I’m hoping that Paris Hilton sees this, is tricked into thinking her staged flop show made her relevant again, and she stops trying. She’s belatedly promoting a show people pretty much stopped talking about after its debut. I watched some, skipping the parts with even less-relevant friends who’re desperate for screen time and the obviously-staged/ scripted OTT drama; Hilton denies it’s scripted, but it’s heavily-choreographed and edited, as pointed out by Barbara Walters. Well, she’s got a photo shoot in V (‘Visionaire’ magazine or ‘Vagina’ magazine, I always forget) in which she’s topless and has bangs. Because clipping in bangs from her budget hair piece line and exposing Dirty Throw Pillows ™ is the done thing. Photos below along with her interview. I gather these two photos are her too, but she’s SO Photoshopped, who can tell?
- On how she got noticed: ‘I moved to New York when I was 15 and got invited to all those clubs and parties, and this whole socialite scene opened up for me; that’s when it all changed.’
- On that weird, fake, creepy baby voice: ‘I get to use my real voice [on my new show]. I love it [the show] because it’s showing more of the real me, as a business woman. I wanted to show what it’s like to be in my world.’
- On her idols: ‘I have always admired Marilyn Monroe, because the camera loved her. Audrey Hepburn, for being so classic, and Kate Moss. I have always looked up to Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey,’ she said.
- On how you’re wrong about her: ‘There’s a lot that goes into this. It didn’t just happen. I’ve worked for fifteen years,’ she added.
- On her life and thinking she’s original… maybe a dig at the Kardashians: ‘I’m very fun, and I’m very daring. I don’t copy anybody,’ she said. ‘I’m like my own Barbie doll!’