A paparazzo was killed on Tuesday morning in an accident that occurred while taking photos of Justin Bieber’s car. According to reports, the paparazzo believed the singer was inside the car. However, Bieber was not in the car as it was being driven by a friend with another friend in the passenger seat. The car was pulled over for a routine traffic stop by California Highway Patrol on Sepulveda Boulevard at which point the paparazzo pulled over across the street and walked over in hopes of taking photos of the vehicle and its occupants. He was warned by police, twice, that it was unsafe and instructed to return to his own vehicle. At which point he walked back across the road and was struck and killed by oncoming traffic. Although he was not at the scene, Bieber has issued statement about the accident: ‘While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim. Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?