Earlier this week, sources who are clearly not friends on Twitter debated whether Liam Hemsworth ever wanted to get married. Some sources claimed the wedding had been postponed because of relationship troubles, while other sources specified that those ‘troubles’ were Hemsworth banging Fat Betty on the side. But today, People.com is basically calling it and saying the relationship will be taken off life support if they can’t work things out. ‘Miley and Liam had another argument before the weekend and the engagement ring is off again,’ a source tells the magazine. ‘They don’t want to get married until they figure out their problems. But Miley is very worried about losing Liam. She is crazy about him.’
The Kardashians got to where they are by riding the coat tails of the one who slept her way to the middle. It’s axiomatically possible to have a career that way but I guess it’s harder to keep it, because one of them has just been fired from something (which surely means 10 lashes at the whorehouse). In a series of official statements today, Simon Cowell and FOX admitted to firing Khloe Kardashian who proved unpopular with audiences and actually appeared to hurt ratings. ’I’m thrilled Mario is back for Season Three of The X Factor,’ said Simon Cowell who invited back only one of the co-hosts. ‘Hosting a live show and keeping the judges – especially Demi – in line, is not an easy job, but Mario is a pro and we are glad he’s coming back.’ FOX confirmed in its own statement, ‘Khloe Kardashian will not be returning to co-host The X Factor. We really enjoyed working with her and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.’
I slept through one whole Internet this weekend, maybe two, because I woke up in a world where Reese Witherspoon is a belligerent drunk who is permissive of her husband’s drink-driving. But it turns out she’s a hypocrite as well as an a**hole. Do you remember that speech she gave at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards about how she’s better than the other female winners because she didn’t get to where she is in her career by being the ‘bad girl’? It’s still technically true, of course, but this is as hilarious as Kristen Stewart pining for more drama in her life before being caught banging someone else’s husband.
‘I get it, girls, that it’s cool to be a bad girl,’ said the actress, referring to Blake Lively leaking nudes for attention. ‘But it is possible to make it in Hollywood without doing a reality show. When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed…. So, for all the girls out there, it’s totally possible to be a good girl. I’m going to try to make it cool.’
- KHLOE K LOSING TOO MUCH WEIGHT? - Fishwrapper
- Jennifer Aniston Needs To Wear Bras - Lainey Gossip
- Eva Longoria Accidentally Flashed Her Goods - TooFab
- Jennifer Aniston Strips: Shocking Video - Fishwrapper
- Miley Cyrus Is Posing Almost Naked - Hollywood PQ
- KIM K CRYING OVER PREGNANCY!!! - TooFab
- Truth About Cheating Kristen Stewart - Lainey Gossip
- Amanda Bynes: Where Did It Go Wrong? - TooFab
I guess Siri being the most responsible person in your relationship means that you squeeze your baby mother in between demos, because here are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West after a calendar entry reminded them about date night. After using TMZ.com to convince people he’s a good soon-to-be-parent rather than putting the hours in as his girlfriend talks about her painful, difficult pregnancy and protracted divorce, both of which she dealt with alone, West put in a photo op because that’s obviously the same as being a good boyfriend.
16 photos below of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in New York yesterday.
- Bethenny Frankel wearing a bikini to distract from her divorce [Reality Tea]
- Amber Rose gets a tattoo of Wiz Khalifa’s face on her arm [Starcasm]
- Eva Longoria’s reality show Ready for Love already cancelled [Evil Beet]
- Kate Hudson shocks Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwyneth Paltrow [Bohomoth]
- Adrianne Curry posing with a vibe but without clothes on Twitter [SOMG]
- There should pretty much be a live stream on Ryan Lochte [The Superficial]
- Harper Seven Beckham’s mom & Harper Seven Beckham [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Justin Bieber’s relationship with Selena Gomez is back on [Star Crush]