Only yesterday did ’3D printed Beyonce’ promote bikinis you could only fit into with Photoshop. But you’re not going to fit into any bikini without Photoshop if the latest cover of SELF Magazine is to be believed. Inspiring you to create a smaller 3D printed version of yourself, Kelly Osbourne explains how she’s still 70 lbs thinner. ’[I figured] out there is no such thing as perfection,’ she explained. ’If I had known that earlier, I wouldn’t have been such a f**k up. The only thing I can be is me. I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. And my body is not perfect, either, but I love it. It will never be perfect but I do not want it to be. That’s so boring!’ Photos from Osbourne’s shoot below.
- Rihanna is basically topless in these new photos [Drunken Stepfather]
- Carey Mulligan says her Gatsby character is like a Kardashian [Hollywood PQ]
- Kim Kardashian wins right to ban cameras from divorce trial [Hollywoodite]
- Celebrities react to utterly senseless Boston Marathon bombing [TooFab]
- Justin Bieber’s narcissism makes holocaust about Beliebers [Lainey Gossip]
- Who Wore It Best: Kim Zolciak, Melissa Gorga, Lisa Hochstein [Reality Tea]
- No one knows what’s really going on with Boston Bomber [The Superficial]
- Joey McIntyre narrowly missed Boston Marathon explosion [Starcasm]
- Let’s take a moment to think about those in Boston… (yes, let’s) [Evil Beet]
- People who aren’t me are excited about this Man of Steel teaser [IDLYITW]
- Joan Rivers thinks Gwyneth Paltrow’s a complete GOOPY joke [Bohomoth]
- Did Jimmy Kimmel tell Matt Damon he doesn’t have time for vows? [SOMG]
- Tom Cruise is trying to buy his Oblivion co-star’s love [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Lindsay Lohan claims she stayed away from drugs at Drugella [Star Crush]
Forgetting the part where Brandi Glanville wrote a book about her minor children eating LeAnn Rimes’ laxatives off the floor, the singer is telling her revisionist version of the truth in a cloying puff piece with the UK’s Mail Online. Addressing photos from 2011 when she was skeletal, Rimes says she has some kind of not-anorexia that’s caused by not sleeping enough. ‘People said I was [anorexic], but I didn’t have a problem with eating as I ate a ton all the time, I could eat my husband under the table!’ she claims. ‘But I was going through a time when I just wasn’t sleeping… my mind wouldn’t shut off and my heart was breaking.’ She continues, ‘Now I’m secure about my body, although I’m like any other woman and have my moments of self doubt. But it’s nice to have a husband who tells you you’re beautiful all the time. I’ll say to him, ‘I’ve gained a few pounds,’ and he’ll say, ‘Good!’ It just gives you another level of confidence. But being in this business, I’ve noticed that image-wise it’s definitely worse for a woman.’
- KIM K'S MOST SHOCKING PHOTO EVER? - Hollywoodite
- Jennifer Aniston Is Still Going Braless - Lainey Gossip
- Megan Fox Plastic Surgery: Before & After - TooFab
- Is Captain America Taking Steroids? - Lainey Gossip
- Miley Cyrus Suffers Makeup Malfunction - TooFab
- Who Is The Hottest Kardashian Now? - Reality Tea
- Anne Hathaway Braless In Sheer Dress - Lainey Gossip
- Christina Aguilera After MAJOR Weight Loss - TooFab
For those of you keeping score, yes, this is pretty much what Britney Spears’ breakdown would have looked like if it had been live-tweeted from her iPhone. Moreover, this is what it would have looked like if Spears had written her own obit in 140 characters or less. Today, rather than yelling at media for telling the truth about her personal life, Amanda Bynes is sharing some really bizarre photos including one that talks about suicide. In what’s basically a re-tweet, she shares: ‘On April 16, 2013 everyone who self harms, is suicidal, depressed, has anxiety, is unhappy, going through a broken heart, just lost a loved one, etc. draw a semicolon on your wrist. A semicolon represents a sentence the author could’ve ended, but chose not to. the author is you and the sentence is your life. Repost and tag to #semicolonproject416.’ And because I don’t even know anymore, the rest of today’s photos (of Bynes having some kind of episode) are below.
EDIT: Bynes also posted video of whatever it is she’s done to her face. She wrote ‘I’m Sucking On A Sour Patch Kid Listening To Music Getting Ready For Tonight.’
Someone buy Wendy Williams a cookie for telling the truth about this relationship so you don’t have to. For weeks now, Williams has been saying that Kanye West used Kim Kardashian’s womb to grow a ‘pretty baby’ although he has every intention of distancing himself from Kardashian and eventually marrying someone else. Apparently, the only one who cannot see this is Kardashian because she has been forced to admit under oath that she’s spent more time apart from West than with him even during pregnancy. Also, he chooses to remain in Europe while she’s in America and he’s missing a bunch of doctor’s appointments. According to sources, West is basically the black Tom Cruise when it comes to checking on his family once-a-year via Skype: ‘Kim was forced to admit during her deposition that she has spent more time away from Kanye than with him… She blamed their hectic schedules, but it was obvious that it pained her a great deal. Kim is pregnant with his baby and Kanye is missing all of her prenatal doctors appointments, because he is halfway around the world in Paris… Kim and Kanye talk, text and Skype, but it’s not the same as having him physically with her.’
Photos of Kim Kardashian going to her daily workout, yesterday, below.
Surprising no one who’s seen a bikini picture on the Internet in the past 10 years, you’re going to need some Photoshop before you can fit into Beyonce’s new bikinis for H&M. At least I think that’s Beyonce. It could be 3D printed Beyonce in spray on bikinis because what the heck else is going on with her bikini bottoms?