In today’s ‘I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried’ news, apparently, fans are still angry that Us Weekly caught Kristen Stewart cheating so they’re hiding copies of the magazine around local grocery stores out of spite. There’s an ‘Operation Hide Us Weekly’ Tumblr full of fans conspiracies to stifle the tabloid’s distribution with its admin explaining: ‘She’s our role model. Someone we look up to. Someone whose career we admire. She loves her job. We love her job. We are her fans, and we’ll protect her and Rob as we can.’ Moreover, there are photos of places fans have been hiding magazines including inside and underneath other product. Included are some examples: inside a microwave, under children’s toys, under shelving, behind drinks, and many, many more.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?