At this point of alternating between breasts, recidivists, addicts, and deaths, little-to-nothing shocks me anymore except those photos of Gabriel Aubry’s face beaten black and blue after bringing a walk-off to a fistfight and turning left into Olivier Martinez’s fist. If you recall, THIS is what’s left of Aubry’s face after getting it beaten in. Although, you’ll be relieved to know it wasn’t a completely one-sided fight. Martinez suffered what looks like a horrible hangnail. Which requires a splint because of course it does when you get that hangnail battering someone’s skull.
Incidentally, Martinez didn’t even really have to try to get a hangnail because he’s from a boxing background, taught by his professional boxer father, and he considered going pro himself before turning to acting. About which he spoke in a recent interview: ‘I had a good left hook… but keep that a secret!’ said Martinez. ‘Boxing is the ‘noble art’ that’s the name of the game. It’s savage, but with rules, discipline, and a high sense of morality. At times, it seems like society has no morality, so I’ve always liked boxing because it is hard, it’s violent, but it’s honest.’
Photos below of Martinez leaving his doctor’s office Tuesday.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived