It’s pretty clear that many of the people releasing their own porn in a contrived attempt to extend their 15 minutes of fame are doing so because Kim Kardashian did it and because Kim Kardashian legitimised it. For example, it’s rumoured that Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson produced the sex tape that leaked on Christmas Eve with the intention of selling it himself in order to regain his celebrity. And Octomom did it to feed her 100 kids (probably) under the assumption that it would lead to more lucrative prospects. But that never happened and she’s already back on welfare. According to TMZ.com, Nadya Suleman will be getting ‘$1,800 a month for food, $1,000 for emergency cash, as well as Medi-Cal benefits to help with mental heath and dental issues’ after her publicity stunt in rehab emptied her bank account. She plans to use welfare until another offer comes along.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?