Big Michael Bay casts his movies by divining his d**k over a bunch of head shots. This time, Little Michael Bay cast Megan Fox as the female lead in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot no one asked for and over which the original creators and voice actors are losing their s**t. Today, one of the original co-creators, Peter Laird, is using the Big Boy Book of Big Boy Words to explain why Michael Bay’s penis should only ever be used to find water. ‘My only exposure to Megan Fox as an actress is through her role in two Transformers movies and the wretched (but happily forgettable) Jennifer’s Body,’ Laird wrote on his personal blog. ‘It may not be fair to judge her range of acting skills just from those three movies, but I think it is safe to say that there are probably hundreds of better choices for the role of April O’Neil. Of course, her name has promotional value, and maybe that’s what they want. Who knows? I can’t get myself too worked up about it.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?