You wouldn’t think it would be worth the bother of trademarking her nickname, given the fact that about 13 of Nicole Snooki Polizzi’s 15-minutes are already over. The tiny reality star is following in the footsteps of fellow Jersey Shore castmate, The Situation (whose only situation seems to be a limited vocabulary).
Snooki has filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. She wants to gain the sole right to use the nickname Snooki, as she claims she will use the name for two purposes; for entertainment-related personal appearances, and on printed matter (namely books). I think a Colouring In With Snooki book would be a great idea, and I have no idea why she didn’t think of it sooner. Who this clown thinks will buy her book is beyond me, but she is going to try to make her claim anyway. The 22-year-old reality star paid $650 for the claim, submitted by an intellectual property lawyer with Buffalo-based firm Phillips Lytle.
Below are the SmokingGun.com February 7, 2010-filed Marlboro, New York, resident’s U.S. Patent and Trademark Office application documents.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic