If you’re waking up this morning with a ringing in your ears that would be because the whole world yelled the word FINALLY at the top of their lungs, upon hearing this news. This shouldn’t be news, a mother and father of two babies yada yada, but it is. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are engaged to be married. And I don’t mean like Star magazine married. I mean like someone actually proposed to someone, and two people are actually going to walk down the aisle.
Sources are whispering things they like to whisper about the pair being engaged. However, this time we have something a little more concrete. Both Gossip Cop and The HuffPo state Richie confirmed the engagement to David Letterman during a taping of his show on Monday. I’ll add video when it’s released.
Together since 2006, they have two children; Harlow, 2, and Sparrow, 5-months.
The first pics of the soon-to-be Mrs Madden, as she does Letterman on February 15, 2010 in NYC. She beamed as she’d spilled on the show that she’s engaged. Look closely at the images in the gallery, you can see her engagement ring.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived