Nicole Kidman can be seen above as an Elle magazine Annual Women in Hollywood Issue – November 2008 cover girl. The issue also honours actress-director Jane Fonda and Halle Berry [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
Kidman, 41, speaks about living in Nashville with country-singer husband, Keith Urban, being a new mum to baby Sunday Roast* and her upcoming film, ‘Australia’.
According to the film’s Wiki page:
Australia is an upcoming period epic film directed by Baz Luhrmann. Written by Luhrmann and screenwriter Stuart Beattie, with Ronald Harwood also later credited, Australia stars Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.
The story takes place during the bombing of Darwin in Australia during World War II. Production took place in Sydney, Darwin, Kununurra, and Bowen. The movie was to be released on November 13, 2008 in Australia and November 16, 2008 in the United States; however, Fox announced that it had pushed back the release dates in Australia and United States until November 26, 2008 and rolling out worldwide throughout December.
Click through the jump now to view the rest of the images from Elle the spread.
* P.S. yes,bitches, I know that’s not the baby’s name, it was deliberate. The ‘Roast’ bit is a running joke amongst celebloggers. The joke started with Perez Hilton and DListed check out the first line of copy in each…
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived